Top 8 wedding website builders for couples
Are you getting lots of questions from family and friends about the details of your wedding?
It can be tough keeping everyone updated.
Auntie Janice is regularly calling to find out your progress with the flowers, your Uncle Harry wants to be kept in the loop in case it clashes with his teams match and your bestie Clare wants to know what she can buy you as a gift.
All of this whilst you're still working out the finer details yourself!
Questions about the accommodation, the parking and even a few random ones like “does the church allow confetti?” or “is there a cattery close by?”
Lots to convey to so many at different times – but there's no need to panic – there are a variety of wedding website providers out there who can give you the resources to provide all of your guests a single place to go for all the details of the ceremony, the reception, the gift list, the accommodation and the do's and the don'ts - the perfect solution to all those FAWQ's (frequently asked wedding questions).
A Wedding Website is the best way to set the tone for your big day, from streamlining your planning process to tracking your RSVP’s.
There are options to create a wedding website for free, if you'd prefer to save money for other elements of your wedding.
Or go for a fee paid wedding website that will offer a bigger choice of designs, themes and templates or support.
Here are a 8 places to look:
Free wedding websites:
1. With Joy
For no fee they provide a premium service with a fully customisable template.
• Beautiful design, with a choice of using your own colours, fonts and photos
• Digital RSVPs, so you can track your guestlist online
• Wedding party introductions, so you can highlight who is who
• An app for all of your guests to access
• An area for your guests to upload pictures, so you can keep everyone’s phone snaps
See more HERE
2. Getting Married
They offer a free option with a wide variety of themes plus a premium paid option that includes integrated table planner & more
Here are some of their features:
A Guest list manager
lots of design theme options
easy to use
hotel accommodation finder
integrated gift list
Take a look HERE
Although known more for their website building functionalities, they do also have some really lovely wedding templates. This is ideal for creative couples who want to make their website their own.
• An area to upload ‘your story’ – letting guests have a little insight into how you met
• Place to include an image gallery, perfect to share your engagement shoot
• A contact page
• Sections for your gift list
• Order of the day details
Take a look HERE
A general website organisation, they do have a handful of lovely wedding templates you can use to build your own, although a little more DIY.
Here's what's included:
• Visual timeline of your own love story, with scrollable pictures and information
• Gallery templates
• RSVP functionality, to allow guests to respond directly to your email
• Buy your own domain name
• Responsive design so your website looks just as good on mobile, tablet and desktop
You can see it HERE
Paid for Wedding Websites
5. Wedding Woo
Offer a paid-for service for 1 or 2 years, offering simple design that’s really easy to populate.
Some of their features:
• Venue details and how to get there
• Gallery of images
• Various widget additions – like soundcloud to play a soundtrack
• Wedding day timeline
• Gift registry link out
6. Riley Grey
This is the luxury end of the market with options to pay month by month or for a year with 24/7 support.
Here's what you get:
• Build and design your site for free, before deciding whether you want to pay to make it live
• Ability to change your website’s design, even after publishing
• Limited edition templates, so you get something others won't have.
• Address collection to make invites easy to send out
• Custom domain name
See more HERE
7. Gettin' Hitched Rocks
Every website is custom-made and personalised by their team of in-house designers.
What they offer:
• Design led - sleek, stylish and easy to use
• Their catalogue covers all kinds of themes from festival to floral.
• You can even commission the team to create a bespoke design
• You can add lots of fun features to your website including maps and a countdown to the big day
To find out m ore click HERE
With modern design led options, they provide beautiful and easy functional wedding websites.
Here are some of their highlights:
• Hotel recommendations
• Maps and running order of the day
• Video upload function
• Playlist co-ordination which guests can add to for the big day
• Personalised domain name
Take a look HERE
So that should give you a little grace whether you choose to create your own website for free or choose one of the fee paid options.
All of the talented and experienced 4C Wedding Suppliers and venues are happy to help answer your questions – do take a look at our directory and get in touch if we can help.